TEACHING/RESEARCH : SPECIALIZATION
- Gandhi, Nehru, Ambedkar, Jaiprakash Studies.
- Ecological Studies.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Social Work & Social Welfare.
- Rural Management & Development.
- Human Rights & Social Justice.
- Voluntary Action.
- Village Contact- cum – Survey Camp.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The initial foundation of the Department was contemplated by Late Padmabhusan Dr.
Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar', then Vice Chancellor of this University who started an
exercise in this regard. However the Department could be started in 1980, and the
Postgraduate teaching was started in 1981.Thanks to the efforts of Dr Ramji Singh
who has given a solid academic foundation to this department. The objective of the
department is to propagate gandhian ideas and to make aware the new generation towards
Gandhi an his ideas.